Getting ready for an early Valentine’s Day date night! Also, first time I’m trying out some new hypoallergenic makeup, since my skin’s been having some weird reactions to some of my normal products. Let me know if you guys have any good recommendations! Subscribe to WUM for fun, helpful videos at 9 AM ET!
List of products I used:
1. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation (Neutral):
2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation (Bamboo Beige):
3. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer (#3 Light):
4. Ardell Brow Defining Kit:
5. BareMinerals Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Neutral):
6. Hush + Dotti Eyeshadow (Daisy):
7. Kjer Weis Eyeshadow (Cloud Nine):
8. BareMinerals Lasting Line Eyeliner (Absolute Black):
9. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Water Proof Mascara:
10. Maybelline FitMe Blush (Pink):
11. Dior Addict Lipstick (951 Too Much):
Thanks for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.